About the Sampling Test:
An sampling experiment has been conducted on the beneficiation process to study the scientific and rational process, comprehensively to recycle the ferrotitanium resources lost in the tailings.According to the results of the original ore mining in combination with existing beneficiation process, such selection process by weak magnetic-strong magnetic- gravitional has been carried out together with detailed conditional tests and full-process tests , obtaining very good technical indicators . One step of the rational utilization of the titanium tailings resources provides a technical basis.
For this sample, two experiments were investigated in this experiment. Process 1 is a weak magnetic-strong magnetic-centrifuge combined process, which can obtain a titanium concentrate with a TiO2 grade of 36.08% and a recovery rate of 20.89%.
According to the needs of the site, if it is necessary to continue to improve the grade of titanium concentrate, then process 2 can be used, and process 2 is a weak magnetic-strong magnetic-centrifuge-shaker combined process, which can obtain titanium with a TiO2 grade of 45.12% and a recovery rate of 18.08%.
Original Mineral Composition
The main metal mineral in the ore is ilmenite, and there are small and trace amounts of magnetite and leucox. The ilmenite is mainly in the form of crystal grains, and the particle size is fine, generally less than 0.05 mm, and the smallest is 0.001 mm.
Titanium is mainly produced in the form of ilmenite, followed by leucite. Most of them exist in the form of monomers. The edges and cracks of a small amount of ilmenite are etched into leucosite. The ettringite chemical formula TiO2·nH2O, TiO2, leuco is not an independent mineral, it is a cryptocrystalline anatase mineral. Rutile, brookite, hematite
(Occasionally there is a mixture of vermiculite) (Photo 1), part of the titanium mineral and magnetite are solid solution separation structure, forming a sheet-like crystal (photo 2), the two are more difficult to dissociate, occasionally pyrite and titanium Iron ore is adjacent to continuous life, and the intercalation relationship between other minerals is not close.
1. The results of the ore-bearing properties show that the TiO2 content of the ore sample is 6.35% and the Fe content is 12.25%. The main metal minerals in the ore are ilmenite and magnetite. The main gangue minerals are pyroxene and quartz, and the difference in specific gravity between the gangue and the target mineral is small. The target minerals are finer in size and mostly concentrated in the -325 mesh (-0.45 μm) range, which is extremely detrimental to subsequent selection.
2. For this difficult choice, it is difficult to use tailings resources. The swirling centrifuge has the advantages of large single processing capacity, low ore dressing cost, low recovery particle level lower limit and good sorting effect. The tailings ore is generally large. Due to the limitation of single-machine treatment, the traditional gravitional equipment always has such problems as large equipment and high cost of mineral processing when handling tailings. At the same time, the more easily selected part of tailings has been selected in the early stage selection.
3. Through the combined process of process 1, weak magnetic-strong magnetic-centrifuge, titanium concentrate with TiO2 grade and recovery rate of 36.08% and 20.89% respectively can be obtained. According to the needs of the site, if it is necessary to continue to improve the grade of titanium concentrate, the process 2, namely weak magnetic-strong magnetic-centrifuge-shaker combined process can be used. The process can obtain TiO2 grade and the recovery rate is 45.12% and 18.08% respectively titanium concentrate.
These two options are technically feasible.
4. After the industrial construction according to the recommended procedure, the annual profit will be 7.3801 million yuan, which is economically feasible.
5. The program obtained in this test is technically feasible, economically feasible, and can achieve high economic benefits. It is recommended to implement it as soon as possible.